Candice is back from her mission! We are all happy to have her back, we missed her :) So we all went to Olive Garden to celebrate. (minus keisha, holli and tessa, we missed you guys)
The Girls Christie had the magic touch, Gunner fell asleep on her lap :)
Wow I can't believe she's home. I'm glad you posted such fun pics. Everyone pretty much looks the same- just more grown up. haha Tell Fisher I said hi next time you talk to her.
4 comments:
What a very HOT group of girls! I am sad I missed the party! Candace looks good. I miss you all!
PS Happy Mother's Day!
Wow I can't believe she's home. I'm glad you posted such fun pics. Everyone pretty much looks the same- just more grown up. haha Tell Fisher I said hi next time you talk to her.
How fun! You girls look great! I think it's awesome you still get together!
Look at you guys! You all look so great! I'm so glad you've all stayed close. Tell Candice Hi for me if you get a chance!
Post a Comment