Friday, April 24, 2009

Meeting Team Suzuki

Clint and Deegan got to go meet Chad Reed tonight and get his autograph. Deegan told me just now that Chad Reed is his "Bestest Guy"! Ha Ha :) They also got to meet Ryan Dungey and Mike Alessi.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey you ready to play some outdoor womens soccer? We have a game next sat. My cell 801-735-1760. Call me and let me know. I'm not sure when the game is. Call me so i can get your number. Hope you can :)

Shantell said...

Hey! I seen Lynn and Brain there. Did you go? The supercross was awesome.

Ashley said...

Hey Jeana,
Let me know if you can make it this sat.

Here is the schedule for 2009 Season.

Game #2 May 2 3:00pm
Game #3 May 8 (Friday) 6:30pm
Game #4 May 16 3:00pm
Game #5 May 23 3:00pm
Game #6 June 5 (Friday) 6:30pm
Game #7 June 6 (Sat) 4:30pm
Game #8 June 14 6:00pm
Tournament June 21???

I would like to know what games you will be at and will NOT be at. So that I can get subs. I have a problem with the week of the 9th thru the 17th. I will be in Hawaii So I need one of you or two of you to take the jerseys and organize the team for then. I am also going to be in Vernal this weekend for a blessing. So I will not be at a game until the 23rd of May. So I need everyone's help in getting the team together for the next three weeks, If everyone that is coming to the game would bring one or two people with them to play then we won't be in so much trouble. Also Money is due this Saturday. So I need it either mailed to me PRONTO or Brought to my house in Saratoga Springs. SO that I can get it paid before I leave this Saturday. If you have any problems let me know.

Thanks
Amberlee

jodi said...

I totally don't know who those guys are- it must be a boy thing, and with all my boys around I am sure I will learn!

Clayton, Kelsie and Carter said...

Chad Reed is hot. :)

Jobi Niu said...

"Bestest Guy" ha ha ha SO CUTE! How awesome they got to meet him. :] Your trip to Lake Powell looked like a BLAST! I want to go. Were you a freak about your kids drowning the whole time?
PS-you look GREAT! Gunner is growing up WAY too fast! He's SOOOO CUTE!