We spent Easter in Lake Powell this year and we had a blast! We couldn't have asked for better weather. It's always sketchy when you go in the spring but it was so nice. The water felt like steeping into ice cubes but hey that didn't stop anyone from swimming! (even if it was only long enough to say you did) Jon actually went wakeboarding! My kids loved every minute of the trip and Deeg is already asking when we are going back.
Clint had been holding Gunner, that's explanation enough right? Ha Ha! We had a blast and we can't wait to go back for the 4th of July!















6 comments:
Oh man! I wish I had Easter at Lake Powell! I will have to tell the Easter Bunny that I want that next year. Looks beautiful! I think that we will be there over the 4th-ish too. Maybe I will see you there. It will be like old times. Except switch any laying out and relaxing for a whole lot of children chasing. Got to love it!!
That looks like so much fun. I have never even been there. Sad ha! I can't beleive your little guy is getting so big. I haven't even seen him yet.
i love love love your kids1 i am so glad you had fun! i haven't been to powell forever! looks like a blast!
Jeana!!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :) I am jealous! I will be in lake powell from July 1st until July 9th. Maybe I will run into you guys again! We can all go tubing like old times! haha! We just wont let Lynn or Bruce pull us!
oh I can't even tell you how jealous I am. I am having some serious Lake Powell withdrawal. :( How could you be so insensitive and post pictures..... Ha glad you guys had fun and I am even more glad that the weather was nice for you. LoR
Jeana your kids are so cute! I love the sunglasses on Gunner, it is crazy how fast they grow up. Lake Powell looked like a fun vacation.
Post a Comment