Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Some Randoms

I know, it's been a while since I've posted anything with pictures.
Well one reason for that is I got my birthday present early this year! Above is my old camera.. it has like 3 megapixles is 5 years old, which lets face it, in camera years is a senior citizen! Below is my new camera! Its a canon rebel xsi and I love it! I'm still learning to use it but still love it.
This is Deeg after having an allergic reaction to something that remains unknown. Sad huh.
Gunner doing what Gunner does best!
As unexcited as I was to see the snow I can't say the same for the kids.. They absloutely loved it!

7 comments:

Bryce & Maranda said...

Yeah for early birthday presents! Cute pics.

The Loftins said...

Ooooh I'm glad you mentioned your birthday, just looked it up so I won't be missing it cute neighbor of mine! We love having you guys as neighbors. Can't wait to see our guys take on the fence project!! Good times :) oh and poor Mr. Deeg that's no good at all.

Anonymous said...

Jeana, that last picture of Gunner in the snow is absolutely adorable. It's so cute.

Meghan said...

Hey Jeana! Long time no see... I know I've asked you this a million times, but I'm pretty desperate for a job ha. And I would really prefer it be in the health field; that way I can count it for internship hours. I talked to Amy a little bit and she said I should ask you just because you probably have some friends that still work at the hospital and other places. I've applied a lot on the IHC website but it's not working! I really just want like a receptionist position or something like that for now. So if you could let me know if you hear of anything that would be so helpful. I haven't seen you guys in a long time! Your kids are adorable. I hope everything is going well... tell Clint hi for me.

jg said...

I have that same camera, love, love, love it! Your kiddo's are so cute!

Ashley said...

Cute Cute Cute! Nice camera... ur spoiled!!! Miss ya girl.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Your kids are getting so big. They are adorable! I love it! Thanks for sharing. I LOVE YOUR CAMERA... I am so jealous! ;)