Since blogging has just not been on my to do list lately, this is what you get.. a jumbo post with lots of pictures! This one.. well there really aren't words :)
The phrase "he got into the toilet" just doesn't do it justice.
My 2 little partners in crime!
One of the 3 easter egg hunts they did.
Easter morning, poor girl had a killer double ear infection and ended up with a fever of 105 in the afternoon.
We gave Deegan a warhead (really super sour candy), we told him he wouldn't like it but he didn't believe us! Ha ha SO funny!
We tool the kids bwling with some friends and they were so cute!
Auni was so serious when it was her turn, she would sit and watch her ball, as it rolled slower that slow, until it hit the pins :) She actually beat all the other kids there and she was the youngest that bowled! she beat clint too! ha ha












5 comments:
I love the pics! I couldn't stop laughing at Gunner in the toilet.
Oh my cuteness!! I can't believe the toilet picture.... You're kids are pretty freaken adorable!
Gunner in the toilet?? hahaha SOO FUNNY! They're all growin up so much. 3 kids is so hard!! WOW. Deegan's sour face.. HILARIOUS! Your kids are so fetching cute.
Jeana! Did you wipe him down with clorox?!? Oh my! I can seriously not believe you have 3 kids!!! What??? I haven't seen you in forever. I miss ya. If your ever in St. George you better call me... Im sure theres no crazies looking at your blog so heres my number 435-313-3488... I would love love love it if you came to visit!!! It would be "for freeeee" :) TTYL
I can't believe your little son, was literally in the toilet. AMEN to the clorox comment. Well as far as cute goes, he is a perfect little specimen. Even inside of a toilet. HHMM, I wonder when one of my kids will do that...hope it's not like some right of passage that every parent gets to deal with...LoR
Post a Comment