Monday, February 22, 2010

DARLA!!! Who's Darla? She's a FISH KILLER!

A couple of Sundays ago we were at me brother's house for dinner, and the kids were all down in their basement playing. When Clint went down to get them he found Auni in the bathroom with here hands in Syd's fish's bowl pulling out rocks and plastic plants, and the poor fish was barely living. Needless to say it didn't make it, and had to be "flushed". So I had to have a little talk with Auni and tell her that she needed to tell Syd that she was sorry. It came out like this "Syd, I'm so sorry.. it's okay, I killed your fish.. it went down the toilet." I think we'll be staying pet free for a while yet :)

2 comments:

Bryce & Maranda said...

At least she didn't sugar coat it.:)

Caldwell Family 6 said...

HAHAHA seriously AUNI! That is hilarious. Auni the fish killer, never thought I would see the day. That's the funniest thing I have heard today for sure. LOR