1 year ago... wow, that is one very large belly!
January 14, 2009 3:37 pm
My sweet baby boy!
Gunner has been so lucky as to have 2 birthday parties this year! He got to share a party on Monday with his cousin Jamon.
Poor little guy ended up waking up in the night with croup. You can tell by his face that he doesn't feel good.
Eating his cake with his sad little eyes!
Party #2, the real thing! This is the first time I've ever made a fondant cake!
He actually blew out his own candle!
Enjoyed cake for the 2nd time this week :)
And opened presents!
My sweet BIG boy! I can't belive it's already been a year! I don't know if I've said before but he has been walking since nine and a half months and is officially into everything! And he climbs on anything and everything he possibly can. But he really is the best natured baby you could have, just calm and happy :) we love you SO much baby boy! Happy Birthday!!!
Oh and PS in case you didn't notice, for the first time in my life I am not Blond!













11 comments:
I love your dark hair! You are also so stinkin skinny!
You look so freaking tiny! and I love your hair!
You look so freaking tiny! and I love your hair!
Happy Birthday Gunner! You made an awsome cake. The pictures threw me off, one blonde hair next dark hair. I love it!
Wow! That year went by so fast! I love the cake and your hair looks great!
Yeah, that cake looked awesome. And I do like the dark. It always feel sweird when you make the transition. Happy 1 Year little boy!
Holy domestic!! I am ready whenever you hold that lesson for me. That cake looks amazing ans so do you!! I love your hair!
Your cake turned out amazing! I have always thought it would be fun to do that, but then I get too lazy!
the cake is so darling and gunner is the cuttest thing ever! i miss those kiddos! love the hair, can't wait to see it in real life!
I can't believe he's ONE already!! TIme flies. HE is a little freakin cutie!! I like your hair brown, cute. You're cute either way
I absolutely love your hair and I can't believe it's been a year! Gunner is super cute and Deg and Auni are getting so big. Hope you guys are good!
Post a Comment