Deeg has started preschool and is loving it :) I feel like he's big for his class because most of them are 3 and he is 4 but he won't start school until he's 6 because of his birthday.

Yummy Halloween O
reos!

This little girl is potty training and doing really well. It's SO true what they say about girls being easier than boys!

And this crazy little man has been crawling since about 6 months
ish, and in the last 3 weeks has decided he needs to stand up to everything! He is still a total sweetheart :) just all over the place at the same time.
4 comments:
I can't believe how big they are getting. I definately need to get me some Halloween Oreos :)
OH MY!! THATS SOOO CUTE!!!
Jeana, your kids are so cute! How do you manage to keep up with them?
Your kids are so adorable. Maybe someday I will make it to an alumni game and Donovan can play with them!
Post a Comment