Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Deegan's 4

Happy Birthday Deeg!
His birthday was yesterday, he loves tractors so that was kind of the theme for his big day :)

Go Utes! Thanks Hafen's :)
"The Tractor Cake"
It was time consuming but it turned out cute, despite children trying to stick their fingers in it all day! It was a miracle it made it to the party. Thanks for letting me borrow your frosting tips Kendra!

6 comments:

Carly said...

oh no your blog frog thing caught me i cant leave without leaving a comment!! ;) ;)
those are some skiiiillz with makin a tractor out of frosting...

Ryan and Adrienne said...

I'm glad he had a good one. Sorry we didn't make it last night. I had enrichment and Ryan has a cold so thought it was better that he didn't share his germs

Jobi Niu said...

What a CUTE cake!! Good job girl. YOu're so talented. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Deeg.

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Happy Birthday Deeg! We love ya'. The cake is awesome, I will be requiring your assistance when Cole's bday roles around. LoR

Emily Wilde said...

You have a 4 year old, that is crazy! Ugh and he is the cutest 4 year old ever, I hope he had a great day! We need to plan another get together my dear =)

Kyle and Shanalee said...

SUPER cute cake Jeana!