you married an old guy I did! LOL My hubby will be 31 in 3 weeks. Happy Birthday Clint!!Now that I think about it ...... I guess we're not far too from 30, are we Jeana. Oh my.
Wow you really did have a lot of birthdays the this last month. Just so you know we still have a really long time before we are 30 (or so this is what I keep telling myself).
Post a Comment
2 comments:
you married an old guy I did! LOL My hubby will be 31 in 3 weeks. Happy Birthday Clint!!
Now that I think about it ...... I guess we're not far too from 30, are we Jeana. Oh my.
Wow you really did have a lot of birthdays the this last month. Just so you know we still have a really long time before we are 30 (or so this is what I keep telling myself).
Post a Comment