We have had a couple of fun weekend trips this this month. We spent UEA in St George with my family, and it was fun. But I feel like a bad mom because I didn't get any pictures of Deeg while we were there because I either forgot the camera or was waiting for a better opportunity. So I got some really cute pictures of Auni, she was the swimming queen. She absolutely loved the pool and spent more time in there than Deeg!

She did have a swimming suit on at one point but she got a little cold so we ditched it since she was pretty well covered, minus the plunging neck line.

Deegan caught himself in his bug net!
For Conference weekend we went to the cabin with all the girls because it was the duck hunt opener and all of our husbands were in Idaho. The kids built themselves an awesome hut that they thoroughly enjoyed.
Deeg and Auni enjoyed some popsicles, Auni (thanks to mamie aka my mom) actually had 4!
It was actually snowing in these two pictures and the kids loved it but they didn't last long because it was so cold!
4 comments:
Hi, I love the creepy picture of Deegan, that is hilarious, what is it with your kids smashing their faces? : ) So I can't believe you were in St. George in a pool and I was here rotting. Sad.
What a fun trip, im jealous =) Youre kids are getting so big, and they are so dang cute. Sheesh, maybe ill have cute kids one day. In a few days hopefully =) But one day. And then we can have playdates. and pretend we are old.
Cute pics!! So I blogstalked you off of Em's and I can't believe how old your kids are getting! We need to play and you can teach me what to do when you are at home all day.
That looks so fun!
I am sorry people make lame comments to us pregnant girls. I started getting the one,"Wow you are looking pregnant!" in other words... Fun stuff. I think you look good.
Post a Comment