I just had some cute pictures of the two of them so I figured I would post them. They always look so cute before we go to church that I wanted to take a picture. After we get there is another story, the tie comes off and so does Auni's flower. Then the clothes get all wrinkled from playing on the floor and all those other fun things that entertain them through sacrement meeting. There are two pictures because getting one that they both look cute in is next to impossible. We almost had it in the second one but Auni had to put her foot up at the last minute.


This one was from a day that my patience had all but run out. Deeg had been playing with his cousin and one of the two had gone to the bathroom and didn't flush and left the door open. (I have to keep the doors shut on all the bathrooms because Auni is terrible with the toilets and getting into everything in the drawers and cupboards) So shortly after Deeg's cousin left I am looking for Auni and find her in my bathroom with mine and Clint's toothbrushes in both hands soaking wet with, well it could have been worse, but lets just call it YELLOW water. Yes so not only was she contaminated but so were our toothbrushes (that have since been disposed of)! I got her all stripped down and washed her hands and face really well so that I could put her in the tub, went to check on Deeg real quick, come back to get her and she has gotten into another cupboard and dumped powdered sugar all over the kitchen floor and my sink rug! Obviously I wasn't in a very humorous mood or I would have taken a picture. That's why she ended up in the sink for her bath, so I could see her and clean at the same time. Deeg just got in because her thought it looked like fun.
6 comments:
Why didn't you just rinse the toothbrushes? I'll tell ya, that's happened a LOT at our house and I'll be darned if I had to buy all new toothbrushes.
Rob just informed me that urine contains ammonia, which is a powerful cleansing agent.
I love that your kids were so cute and naughty!! I can hardly wait to see what they can do with a another sibling.
PS I agree with Lori, just throw them in the dishwasher, I'm sure that they wouldn't taste like pee or anything. :) J/K
Hope things are good!
Missy
oh i love them... coulddn't be any cuter! it has been a while since i've seen my little friends (and you of course) what is up with that!
about the toothbrushes, i may have been more tempted to just boil them or do the dishwasher if i wasn't 98% sure that the urine in the toilet was NOT anyone's in my family (aka the cousins). and that makes it too hard for me to mentally overcome. :)
SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! YOur kids are UNREAL... I love the bathtub "sink" pics too..
Post a Comment