Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tate David Fackrell


 He's here! I went in on September 14th for my induction. I was 38 weeks and definitely ready to be done!

 It was my shortest labor yet! He was born at 1:41 pm
 and weighed 8 lbs 1 oz (the runt of our family)
 I swear I was happier than I look in this picture. He just wasn't breathing very well so I was a little worried. (if you can't tell by his color)
 My awesome OB who has delivered all 4 of my kids! Love Dr. Jones! And the awesome nurse who took care of me in L&D, she was great!
 Having his much needed bath (:


 One excited big brother!


 Getting ready to go home!
Total gas smile :) but still very cute!
We are all loving this baby boy! So grateful that he is here healthy and well!


10 comments:

The Duncan Family said...

Congrats! He is darling!

Hanna said...

I don't know if I have ever told you this, but I think you have some of the cutest kids I have ever seen. Congratulations on the new little guy!

Jobi Niu said...

Seriously, You look amazing!! He is perfect. Adorable. Congratulations!

Tawna said...

So cute! tons of hair! I'm so glad our kids were born on the dame day. You look great by the way, I was all swollen and gross.

Kyle and Shanalee said...

What a precious baby!

ShaRee said...

Congrats Jeana! He is so cute- just like the rest of your kids!

Chelsey said...

He is SO handsome! I love all the hair he has. Congrats Jeana!!! I hope you're recovery is going well.

Rob and Lori said...

Yay Jeana!! He's adorable.

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Congrats my dear, so very happy that I could be there to see this little man of yours arrive. You did awesome, even when it got a touchy for a minute! Love you! LoR
I wish I lived by you. Said it a million times.

The Loftins said...

sweet lil punkin love him and so glad we've got our babies here now to enjoy!