First day of Kindergarten!
He was so excited to ride the bus! I was a little nervous and followed him to school everyday until just this week :) But he is doing great and loving school.. well still mostly loving the bus!
Then 2 days after school he turned 6! I can't believe the time has gone so fast! He actually had 3 parties this year :) but in his real birthday we were going to go to Pirate Island until we found out it was closed do to a fire! So Clint (much to my dismay) brought up Chuck E Cheese (and even though I DESPISE it) we took him and he loved it. If you can't tell by the picture below :) PS we went right after his football practice, thus the clothes he is in.
I love this boy more than words can say :) he is SO imaginative, such a good helper, and a great big brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment