We spent spring break in St George and it was really nice! The weather was so much better than here!
Easter.. lots of egg hunts and way too much candy! Gunner grabbed one egg sat down, opened it and started eating the chocolate with the foil on it :)
Another Easter egg hunt at Mamie's.. can we just say Nerds?
And even bigger Nerds?
Gunner got really distracted by Grandpa's new bike and had to go sit on it with Bruce
And.. can you tell what it is? We thought it was pretty obvious! The real deal is in 2 weeks so I'll have more pics then.
3 comments:
Congrats! Thats exciting. I'm due the 22 but I'll deliver the friday before that. I'm not seeing Dr Jones this time, its too far to drive. My new doc is like a clone of him though, its really funny.
Congrats! That's awesome!
I think we have a baby boy!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment