Sunday, April 10, 2011

Some NEW Things for the Fackrells

Well #1 Clint and I were able to go on a very fun little get away with some great friends! We started out spending one night in NYC and went to see Wicked while we were there. (me and clint's 2nd time but loved it as much as the first) If we look like total dead beats in this picture its because we were! We left SLC at midnight on Friday and arrived, thanks to the time change, at 5 am NY time. Its only a 3+ hour flight so not much time to sleep and we can't check into our hotel until 3 pm! Yeah.. really really long day of walking and shopping and walking and sight seeing and did I mention all the walking? If you see me any time soon, ask me about our Asian illegal purse buying experience ;)
 We stayed at the Secrets Maroma Beach, which is a little South of Cancun. It was amazing and I now know that all inclusive is DEFINITELY the way to go! I can't list all the amazing things about it or tell about all the fun thing they had to do because I don't want to type that much :)
 Us at Tulum, we had an LDS tour guide and it made it so much better!
 Behind the temple at the cliff
 Doing a little cenote (water caves, we swam in one too but were afraid the camera would get ruined so no pics) exploring after we went down the zip line. For the record when we got up to the zip line they pull out these sticks shaped like a wish bone and tell us that those are our brakes.. yeah we thought they were kidding too, but they weren't. Which didn't work out for me very well since I didn't stop and had to hit the tires to stop. Oh and another thing, ask me about me and Ashlee getting trapped in these rickety old bathrooms (you know the kind where its just a hole that goes done to the dirt? yeah..) by a javelina (wild pig that can be really mean).
 The View from our patio, we had a swim out room which was way fun.
 Our room looking from the patio area, the curtained thing behind the bed was the tub and bathroom.
 Clint and Todd, I was too lazy to get off my lounge chair and get closer so the pic is blurry :)
 Clint and Eric's version of a Corona commercial.. but seriously, how gorgeous is that beach?
 Beth, Eric and Ash (yes Eric's hair is a running joke)
 Clint got pulled up on stage during one of the nightly performances!
 Clint and Todd playing one massive game of chess
 Ash, Me, and Beth with Giovanna our favorite member of the entertainment crew.
 Eric trying in Deeg"s sombrero that he requested we bring home for him :)
 All of us on our way home.. we had a ton of fun!



Oh and here is #2 and 3, It was my birthday on the 28th of March and I've decided 27 feels really old. And WE ARE EXPECTING baby #4 in September! And #5 I got a new car, its a Suburban and I love it! I'll post a picture of it when the weather stops being crappy :)

9 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

How freakin fun!!!! I'm so incredibly jealous. What a fun lil get-away. Awesome. That Beach is gorgeous. You're a Hottie! :) I didn't know our birthdays were so close. Mine was in the 31st. 27 does feel sooo old! CONGRATS ON BEING PREGNANT! How exciting. How you feeling? You look great.

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

Congrats on the baby Jeana! That is awesome! And it looks like you guys have had tons of fun lately too.

Carly said...

how fun!
baby #4?? congrats are you going to be surprised or will you find out what you're having?

Tawna said...

How exciting!! Whats your due date? I'm due in September as well!

Kelsie said...

Congratulations Fackrell Fam!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Jealous. That is all.

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Okay not really. But seriously how did you fail to mention that you went to NY and did Wicked again??? I just don't know about you sometimes. Congrats on that little one, and sidenote, I am not jealous of that. 37 weeks sounds better. : ) BUt no really I am so happy that you were able to go on a nice vacation! Sounds like I need to try that all inclusive business! LoR

walkerbunch said...

Congratulations on everything...especially #4.

jg said...

That looks like so much fun! Im happy you got to go and play with just Clint!
I have been waiting for you tell say your were prego! Im so excited for you, you are such a great mom! CONGRATS!