your little babes are so dang cute/photogenic they just make me smile, especially getting to know their sweet personalities makes me like em even more and more!!! And as far as the tooth thing goes there's been a lot of "That's no fair mom" about all that from Lys. I knew that was coming.
4 comments:
your little babes are so dang cute/photogenic they just make me smile, especially getting to know their sweet personalities makes me like em even more and more!!!
And as far as the tooth thing goes there's been a lot of "That's no fair mom" about all that from Lys. I knew that was coming.
Your kids are all gorgeous! And they all look so cute in their costumes! Halloween is so much better with kids!
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow. And I love the pic of you and Clint on the top of the page. Very neat!
I LOVE your family picture! They turned out really great.
Post a Comment