Happy Birthday Deegan! Deeg turned 5 on the 1st, he is getting so big it's crazy! We're going to have him start kindergarten next year, just because we think it will be better that way. But I'll admit it was kind of sad seeing all the other kids his age go this year. But anyway he was so funny about his cake.. he tells me, "Mom, I really like fondant.. but do you think I could just have frosting on my cake?" It was cute, so we did his cake the way he wanted it. He actually wanted a Woody (from Toy Story) cake but I couldn't find a Pan anywhere all they have are Buzz Lightyear pans. Oh well, he told me what colors and everything so this is the cake he wanted :) I sort of felt like he got short changed compared to other cakes we've done. But he was happy and that's all that matters right?
Deegan's first day of Preschool
Auni started preschool this year too!
It was a little windy when we were doing her pic :)
Just some randoms of Gunner.. If you can't tell, he's into EVERYTHING!
3 comments:
So cute! I can't believe Deeg is 5.
So cute!!
Happy belated bday. Well hey, Cole didn't go this year. Not like he could have but you get it. Who cares about the cake, at least he got that frosting!!! : ) (yay for you)
Post a Comment