Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August Things...

August is such a busy month! We have a billion birthdays, and the 8th was our 7th anniversary! I was going to do a post about that but.. yeah. Anyway we had a birthday party for Auni a couple of days early with all the family and it was way fun, she was so excited to have everyone came over :) 
This was her cake! I was happy with the way it turned out, but this side wasn't the cutest side, but i waited to long to take the picture and we had a gunner incident right before everyone got there.
He totally grabbed the cake, you can see right where his thumb went in and his fingers on the top. I was sad because no one got to see it when it was still whole and the picture above had to be taken just so.. so that you couldn't see the damage!

We actually spent Auni's real birthday in our new trailer! Clint had to go out of town for work that week so we decided to go with him :)
I just thought this picture was funny because they were all completely engrossed in whatever DVD they were watching. I'll have to get some more pictures of the trailer, we love it and can't wait to put it to good use!

3 comments:

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Auni is SOOO cute! She has the most beautiful skin! And that cake was AMAZING, did you make it? Looks like you're having an awesome summer, so jealous you have a trailer :)

Stephanie Peay said...

Very cute cakes! And very jealous of the trailer. Nick and I are wanting one very bad! And Auni is adorable!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Hello there! I love the cake, and I can't believe you freehanded your design, I am not near enough artsy fartsy for that! I am so sorry about Gunners little incident, I would have bawled. Or screemed. Or both. Congrats on the trailer, we want a new one really bad now after our little Labor Day incident. LoR