Saturday, April 5, 2008

Disney Land







Okay we've been back for almost a week now so I'm finally getting my pics posted. I'll be honest I didn't take as many as I wanted to because we were having too much fun! Deegan was SO excited for the airplane ride, thus the huge smile, and Auni mostly caught up on some reading ;). We stayed at the Comfort in Main Gate and our room included the kid suite, which we really enjoyed, Deegan didn't want to leave his bunk bed to go to Disney land. We spent 4 days at Disney Land, including one Magic Morning, which if any one has the chance to do in the future I highly recommend it, they let you and about 500 other people into the park one hour before it opens and you can walk on almost anything at that point. unless of course it's Nemo and that's where almost everyone else is going too. But hey, 30 min is nothing compared to the hour and a half to two hour wait the rest of they day. It was really nice because Auni could ride everything that Deeg could so we got to ride all but the big rides together. California Adventure was great too, both of my kids loved the electrical parade, and hey it did bring back old memories for me too. And for anyone planning this trip with a small child, these are the things I learned, Disney Land has a baby center that is really nice, there are these sweet ladies in there to help with whatever you need, they have a special room for nursing moms, a separate room for pumping, high chairs, changing tables, mini toilets for small potty trained children, and it was always really quiet. It was my sanctuary! And the other thing, if I were only taking one child I would definitely rent a stroller. Packing mine around was horrible because it's a double long and doesn't fold very compact. In fact I'm taking it to kid to kid this week. KnottsBerry Farms was fun too, lots of big roller coasters and rides for the kids, just don't stay too late, the scaries start coming out at night. Besides the carseat incident it was a really fun trip.

No comments: