Monday, March 31, 2008

Lost Luggage?

So here we are home from our little Disney Land trip. It was really fun and I will write more later when I post the pictures, but for now I am just up wasting time waiting for the airline to call me and tell me that they have my daughter's carseat. I have never been a victim of lost luggage before, I've heard lots of stories, but its just one of those things that happens to other people right? It was really nice because on the flight to LA they let me take Auni's seat on the plane, even though she was a lap rider, because it wasn't full. But on the way home our flight was "supposedly" overfilled so they made me check it. Needless to say I haven't seen it since, and when I left the SLC airport it was still at LAX. I hate flying Southwest! So now I'm sitting here trying to decide whether I should stay up or go to bed. It is suppose to be coming in on the 12:45 am flight and they want to call me then because they can't ship it without calling first and if they wait until the morning it could take another day. They sent me home with a loaner seat that is actually pretty nice, but Lysol spray and a wipe down are not clean enough when who knows how many people have used it before me.

1 comment:

Tawna said...

That sucks! Hopefully you had fun in Disneyland though, can't wait to see the pics