Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tiny Dancer

My cute niece Brittney is on the drill team for Lehi High and every year they do a kids camp. They teach the kids a dance and then they get to perform during halftime at the football game. So this year Brit got to teach Auni's age group and it was so fun! Auni absolutely loved it and she did so well!
 The lighting was awful and I didn't take very many pictures because we recorded it and I wanted to watch her. But this is her and our little neighbor Bella right before the music started :)


2 comments:

Bryce & Maranda said...

Way to cute! I love the fun things they get to do when they get older. Love the pic of you and Clint in your Halloween costumes :)

The Loftins said...

Ahhhh sooo cute our little chicas together! Thanks for giving us the heads up on that it was a lot of fun. The girls had a blast.