Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Well the 24th was pretty much a bust for us! Clint worked both Friday and Saturday and actually didn't get home until after midnight on Saturday. So the kids and I had a BBQ with his family with out him :) We made some yummy cream filled chocolate cupcakes and Gunner an Auni were SO helpful! 

Gunner put the bowl on his head so he could get a better lick!
And Auni Boo got her first real haircut! I was way torn about whether to do it or not but I love how it turned out! Even if it did take me an hour to do it because she wouldn't hold still :) The only thing I'm sad about is that I cut all of her curls off.

5 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Auni is gorgeous, but that's not really surprising! Getting "help" from kids is the best :)

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Her hair is sooo adorable! Looks like you guys have had a fun summer! I love lake Powell!

Bryce & Maranda said...

I just love your little helpers :) Auni looks so grown up. I love your pics, looks like the class was/is good.

Stephanie Peay said...

Aunie is such a doll! I love the hair!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

She does look absolutely adorable! I think it's so funny that you whacked like a thousand inches off her hair, and Maddies is about as long as Auni's, and never been cut!!! Boo hoo for me. Somethings gotta give, right?