Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy 6 Years!

Today Clint and I have been married 6 years! In one way it seems like just yesterday, and in another it seems like we've been together forever. (in a good way:) ha ha)
And on top of that I can't imagine life without our 3 amazing kids! I have a hard time believing that Deeg will be 4 in 3 weeks and is starting preschool this year!
(Deeg, Jexton,Dalton)
And this cute little girl will be 2 next week.
And gunner will be 7 Months next week! Seriously where did my baby go?
It's been an amazing 6 years, and I wouldn't change any of it!
We went to dinner tonight with friends, John and Loreli, and Jesse and Samantha. John and Lore actually have our same anniversary (seriously, same day, year and temple). We went to The Cheesecake Factory and it was excellent :) We barely talked Clint into taking this picture because it meant pausing in the middle of eating "the best cheesecake I've ever had!"
Well here we are 6 years later!
(this is Clint doing his nerd bait smile because I said he had to show teeth)
But I love him anyway :) Happy Anniversary!
And thank you Marla for watching the wild ones so we could go, we love you!

7 comments:

The Duncan Family said...

Yes, I am blog stalking you. Thanks for posting the beautiful one eye closed picture, it's really great. Thanks for letting us come on your night, we had a great time!

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

Happy Anniversary, it does go by super fast...and everything changes from year to year, it's crazy! Glad you had a great time celebrating with friends!

Jobi Niu said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! YOu guys are so dang cute together and make some freakin cute kids too! Cheesecake Factory sounds good right about now. :]

Emily Wilde said...

Happy Anniversary Jeana and Clint! Im jealous you went to Cheesecake, that's my favorite! Seems like just yesterday we were at your wedding watching you apply chapstick a million times in your wedding dress. hahaha love you!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Happy Anniversary Jeana and Clint! Gotta Love the Cheesecake Factory! YUM!!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Happy Anniversary kids! HA Well we had a great time out with you guys! We were destined to be friends, don't ya think!? Love you...

Stephanie Peay said...

Congrats you guys! Can you believe how fast life goes by?