Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Steel Days and the Baby Contest

Our Little Baby Contest Winner!
I decided at the last minute to put Gunner in the Baby Contest. Auni won last year and it was fun so we thought we would give it a shot!
This was the outfit he wore for the actual judging
(thanks Em for providing 2/3 of it)
This was the day of the parade, they all had to wear these shirts on the float :)
We also had a lot of fun being carni bums!

Auni and her cousin Tenley

Deegan, Jexton, Dalton, and Mckall
Auni and Jaycee

4 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Well, come on, are we actually surprised? I would expect nothing less from Bella's betrothed. HA. He is so stinking cute. I love that he and Auni both have won. For sure don't need to wonder if your kids are cute...Lore

Stephanie Peay said...

How fun. I didn't get to see you in the parade because we left half way through. The boys were so hot and besides the Lehi parade is so much better. Your kids are way cute. Maybe one day we sill actually get together. Your kids don't want what Maddux had. I think we are all catching it right now.

Stephanie Peay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Wilde said...

haha thanks for the props Jeana! But YOU are the one who produced the adorable prize winning kid =) We need to play again, we had fun with you guys. Plus your kids are adorable and i need to hold them more k? haha talk to ya soon